Saturday, November 22, 2014

What's Happening at West Madison

Happy Thanksgiving West Madison Parents and Students
I pray everyone has a safe Thanksgiving.  






I would like to say Thank you to our PTA and especially all the parents who worked on the Boosterthon Fundraiser.  They really have worked hard.  The students teachers had so much fun and you all raised over $26,000 .

That is awesome!

If you haven't sent your pledge money in, please do so ASAP.  Thank you so much!


Friday's Boosterthon Assembly

Everything you heard from your child about the Boosterthon Assembly was correct.  I did EAT THAT WORM!

I explained to the students, however that I researched "worm eating".  I purchased the meal worms from a local pet store.  :)  Yes I did chew.  Fortunately there was little to no taste, so I did SURVIVE.  :) 

Mrs. Miller was also ducktapped to the wall of the gym.  It took quite a while to make the tape secure, so she didn't slip out. :) 

It was so much fun.  Here are few pictures to capture the events of the day.  






Sci-Quest

This past week, third grade had their SciQuest lesson.  On Monday, Kindergarten will have their lesson and 5th grade on Tuesday.




Have a Happy Thanksgiving.  Enjoy time with your family!


No comments: